Private In Home Yoga & Movement Classes
Why take a private yoga class?
Traditionally yoga was taught one on one. This allows the practice of yoga to be tailored to an individuals needs and intentions. Working with an experienced and qualified instructor can accelerate understanding and embodiment of the poses and experience.
Benefits of private yoga:
- Convenient for busy people. Schedule a class at your home at a time that suits you.
- Less intimidating for beginning students or those who need more personal attention.
- Gain insight on how to do poses correctly.
- Get help on how to work with injuries to strengthen and prevent future recurrences.
- Received tailored sequences that focus on particular areas of the body as needed.
- Focus on healing a particular health concern.
- Get motivated, on track and realize intentions.
A private class can be scheduled in the convenience of your own home or at the studio. You can also share your private session time with another, this is a great way for couples or friends to bond!
We also provide Bachelorette Yoga - book us for your bachelorette party weekend, Birthday Yoga - a great gift and activity for a birthday party, and Family Yoga - a great activity for the whole family over the holidays.
Contact us here to schedule your private in home yoga sessions.